- USER INFORMATION
LA PERIFERICA PRODUCCIONS SL, hereinafter referred to as RESPONSIBLE, is the Controller of the User’s personal data and informs that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, dated April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, dated December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which reason you are provided with the following information:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a business relationship with the User. The planned operations for carrying out the processing are:
- Sending advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be carried out through the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached some agreement of promotion. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carrying out statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests, or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to them.
- Sending the website’s newsletter.
Legal basis of the processing: consent of the data subject.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing. When they are no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or their complete destruction.
Data communication: Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and erasure of their data, and of limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
LA PERIFERICA PRODUCCIONS SL. Infanta, 10 Bajos – 07015 Palma de Mallorca (Illes Balears). Email: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, through the corresponding boxes and the entry of data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to address their request, and therefore the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE party informs and expressly guarantees to users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of personal data transfer is made, their express, informed, and unequivocal consent will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be fully adapted to their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In compliance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and expressly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE party guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has informed them of the appropriate information to enable them to exercise them.